CSCS, the Conference of PhD Students in Computer Science provides a scientific forum for PhD student to present their ongoing research work, take part in interesting and fruitful discussions, and meet other young researchers in Szeged, the beautiful city of sunshine.
Topics of interest
All aspects of computer science and related fields, including theory and
applications, e.g. algorithms and data structures, artificial intelligence, automata theory,
complexity theory, databases, fuzzy theory, image processing, optimization, and software
CSCS will provide a forum for the
- presentation of the latest research and developments in theory, algorithms,
and applications of computer science,
- reporting of interesting case studies in industrial and scientific
applications of computer science,
- demonstration of software tools for computer science.
- Plenary sessions for invited talks (50 minutes).
- Sessions for contributions (20 minutes).