Attend ICSM 2005, the International Conference on Software Maintenance, 26-29 September 2005, in Budapest, Hungary
Held continuously since 1983, ICSM, the International Conference on Software Maintenance, is the major international conference in
the field of software and systems maintenance, evolution, and management. ICSM is the 21st in this series of international
See www.inf.u-szeged.hu/icsm2005 for registration and details. Or email Publicity Co-Chair Nicholas Zvegintzov at
firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for all details.
Register on-line at www.inf.u-szeged.hu/icsm2005, tab "Registration".
Accommodation and the conference itself will be at the historic Danubius Thermal Hotel Margitsziget on Margaret Island in the
Danube in the heart of the city. See www.inf.u-szeged.hu/icsm2005, tab "Travel".
The ICSM 2005 program (www.inf.u-szeged.hu/icsm2005, tab "Program") includes:
ICSM 2005 is co-located with:
- 3 days (September 27-29) of 21 Technical Sessions featuring 79 research and empirical papers
- 2 Industrial Applications Sessions featuring state-of-the-art descriptions, experience reports, and survey reports from real
projects and industrial practices
- 2 Tools Sessions featuring commercial and research tools with hands-on demonstrations
- 2 Panel Sessions:
Continuous evolution: practices and issues
Identifications of concepts, features, and concerns in source code
- The Dissertation forum presenting doctoral research in software maintenance and evolution
- Keynotes by Ian Sommerville and Girish Parikh
- 4 Tutorials (September 26):
Developing supportable enterprise information systems
Object-oriented reengineering - Patterns and techniques
Using metrics to improve maintenance testing
60 years of software maintenance: Lessons learned
- WSE 2005, The 7th IEEE International Symposium on Web Site Evolution (wse2005.unile.it)
- SCAM 2005, The 5th IEEE International Workshop on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (www.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/staff/mark/
- VISSOFT 2005, 3rd International Workshop on Visualizing Software for Understanding and Analysis (www.sdml.info/vissoft05)
- Software Evolvability 2005 (homepages.feis.herts.ac.uk/~comqcln/EN/evolvability_icsm.html)
- STEP 2005, 13th International Workshop on Software Technology and Engineering Practice (www.step2005.uwaterloo.ca)
General Chair is Harry M. Sneed, ANECON GmbH, Vienna, Austria, with Program Co-Chairs Tibor Gyimóthy, University of Szeged,
Hungary, and Vaclav Rajlich, Wayne State University, USA.
The Conference is sponsored by IEEE Computer Society's Technical Council on Software Engineering (TCSE) in cooperation with
University of Szeged, Hungary, and the Reengineering Forum.