The aim of the School is to provide postgraduate education at the University of Szeged, leading to the degree of PhD in computer science. The School operates within the Institute of Informatics. The research topics actively pursued in the School include theoretical computer science, operations research, combinatorial optimization, software engineering, artificial intelligence, image processing, and electrical and computer engineering.
- Name: Doctoral School of Computer Science
- Area of science: Engineering Sciences
- Degree offered: PhD (Computer Science)
- Studies are based on MSc programs in computer science and computer engineering
- Address: University of Szeged, Institute of Informatics 6720 Szeged, Árpád tér 2.
- Postal address: University of Szeged, Doctoral School of Computer Science 6701 Szeged, PO. Box. 652
- Phone: +36 62 546 715
- Fax: +36 62 546 397
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of the doctoral school: Prof. Dr. Márk Jelasity
Members of the School Board: Prof. Dr. Tibor Csendes, Prof. Emeritus Dr. József Dombi, Prof. Dr. Zoltán Fülöp, Prof. Dr. Zoltán Gingl, Prof. Dr. Tibor Gyimóthy, Prof. Dr. Márk Jelasity (head) and Prof. Dr. Zoltán Kató. Substitute Members: Dr. Rudolf Ferenc and Dr. Kálmán Palágyi. All the members are affiliated with the SZTE Institute of Informatics.